Entertainment icon, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy who is no stranger to controversy, has penned a loving birthday message to his wife, Diane of 37 years. Below is the message he wrote on his Facebook page;
Thank you for standing by me through all my bullshit, my ignorance and my mood swings, the fact is that I can never live with anyone like me but you have managed to survive 37yrs of me. Sometimes am not sure I deserve you, some other times I feel I could have done better or you could have done better. However, I trust that you have the stomach to still tolerate us for another 37yrs. Frankly, after 3 failed marriages, so many krugeegee waka, I think God did indeed bless me with you.
Like joke like joke we both are getting older. Today is your birthday and once again I can’t help but to celebrate you in the open, what I have always done for the past 37yrs of our married life. Celebrating our extraordinary life together. I hope that our togetherness over the years have taught some people about perseverance, tolerance, discipline and love.
You know our marriage has not been a bed of roses like that, but we have stayed loyal together through all kinds of terrible weather, never strayed, through all the challenges, battling so many winches and wizards, through tick and thin, even in poverty and great hopelessness. I have been our soldier, protecting this fragile thing called marriage. E no easyooooooooo.
You know it’s not all the time that I will be sweet and romantic like you would like me to be, because sometimes my eyes dey see pepper for this nonsensical environment.
However, one thing you can take to the bank is that am serving “Life” with you.
You have taught me that marriage isn’t about how compatible couples are but how they deal with their incompatibility. You are one of the things in my life that I got right, my ultimate merit badge. I know what your life here means to me, it’s been like a blessing sent from God that I can truly see.
God through you has shown me who I need to be. Thank you my wife and a very Happy BirthDay to you, may we never grow old. If no be YOU, Na who.
Your Loyal Mugu( for life )
More from my site
- MY RESPONSIBILITIES HAS HINDERED ME FROM KNOWING MY AGE…CHARLYBOY
- I LEFT THE SHOWERS AND MY HUSBAND PROPOSED TO ME – MIMI ORJIEKWE
- Nigerian celebrities who are lovers, colleagues [This Will Surprise You]
- LIL KESH CELEBRATE ‘BOO’ ON HER BIRTHDAY
- Actress Chika Ike Rains Curses On Filmmaker Charles Novia
- Amber Rose Declares Everlasting Love For Wiz Khalifa
- HOW MEN SHOULD BEAT THEIR WIVES- CHARLY BOY
- Charly Boy – “Society Sees Unmarried Women As ‘Incomplete’”
- I Will Marry A Ready-made Man, I Was Not Born To Suffer All My Life – Actress, Nazareth Jesse Bako Talks Marriage
- I need a husband, it’s not good for a woman to be without man – Actress Moji Olaiya
- The couple that mark 90 years of marriage
- Artist Dont Want To Be Poor Like Me – Charley Boy
- MY WIFE THREATENED ME WITH MARRIAGE—CHARLY BOY
- Actress Yvonne Nelson Celebrates 29th Birthday At The Beach With Friends, Sheds Tears Of Joy [Photos]
- Beautiful Actress Ruth Kadiri celebrates her birthday in style
- LADY DIANE OPUTA REVEALS- CHARLY BOY HAD 7KIDS FROM HIS AWAY MATCHES
- Bovi Comedian’s mother passes away
- ALI BABA, WIFE CELEBRATE 9 YEARS OF MARRIAGE
- Sex Advice By a Pastor’s Wife to Young Brides
- 44-yr-old housewife marries 2nd husband to satisfy her in bed
- BABY MAMA TREND: MIMI ORJIEKWE WARNS WOMEN AGAINST UNPROTECTED S3X
- I NEED PRAYERS TO MARRY – SELINA BOATENG
- I’m Ready For Dating Again and Can Have Sex – Actress Alex
- 10 Things Women Don’t Want to Hear in Bed
- A Woman and Sugar Mummy Is In Need Of A Strong Energetic Guy Who Can Satisfy Her On Bed
- 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers (Photos)
- Too Many Sexy Celebrities At Mo Abudu’s 50th Birthday Party, Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Tiwa Savage, Others, Check them Out!
- Funke Akindele Finds Love Again, To Wed UK Lover Secretly
- CHOOSE – HAPPINESS, MONEY, LOVE, HEALTH OR FAME
- OMOTOLA JALADE EDUCATES CONGOLESE ON THE SUCCESS OF NOLLYWOOD (PICTURES)